Philip Kingsley Haircare

Philip Kingsley Hair Care Products at Gary Pellicci Hair Salons in Essex

Shop the Award-Winning Philip Kingsley Hair Care Range
Available At Gary Pellicci Hair Salons in Ongar & Brentwood 

We are proud to offer Philip Kingsley haircare at our Essex hairdressing salons.  No ordinary hair care range, the products have been developed with over 60 years of hair and scalp expertise.  Each is based on a thorough understanding of trichology, the scientific study of the hair and scalp.   

Regardless of your hair and scalp concerns, and whatever your hair's texture or length, there will be a specific product for you.

Contact us on  01277 229835 (Brentwood) or 01277 364118 / 01277 365987 (Ongar) for more information.

Philip Kingsley Hair Care Stockists




North Weald


Why Choose Philip Kingsley Hair Care Products?

Philip Kingsley Hair Care Products at Gary Pellicci Hair dressers in EssexPhilip Kingsley has been hailed as a true visionary in the world of hair care.  His career spanned more than 65 years, during which he treated the hair of thousands of clients, including major celebrities and royalty.

The brand of hair and scalp care products he created is based firmly on the scientific principles of trichology. They are designed to give you the best head of hair possible.  Decades of expert care for problematic hair and scalp conditions have been channelled into developing these award-winning products.

Philip Kingsley coined the term "bad hair day" and his hair care brand reflects just how important our hair is to our self esteem.  As well as tackling scalp concerns and hair loss, the products can help your hair look and feel it's very best. 

Whether your hair is lank, thin, frizzy or dry, your trained Gary Pellicci stylist and we will be able to advise you on the right products or treatments for your needs.

Immediate & Long Term Results

Philip Kingsley Hair Care Products at Gary Pellicci Hairdressing Salons in EssexEach Philip Kingsley formulation is inspired by real-life hair and scalp concerns seen in the company's clinics daily.  Every product is designed not only designed to improve your hair's appearance, but to improve its strength and long-term health too.

From hair fall to dryness, split ends to breakage, dandruff, scalp sensitivity and hair loss, the products have you covered.

Ethical Hair Care Products

In a world where inflated claims about products can abound, Philip Kingsley pride themselves on their honest and ethical approach.  The results from the products speak for themselves and they are clear and transparent in what you can expect from the formulations.  With help from your Gary Pellicci stylist, the products are simply designed to assist you, whatever your hair or scalp concerns.

Are Philip Kingsley Products Sustainable?

PhilipKingsley Sustainable Hair Care Essex Hair SalonsYes, Philip Kingsley are committed to showing both your hair and the planet some love.  They have an ongoing programme of product development which places ethics and sustainability at its core.

The bottles are made with sugarcane bioplastic as well as Post-Consumer Recycled plastic from discarded items.   The good news is that the process of producing plastic from sugarcane is carbon negative. 

The brand has also removed 95% of its cardboard outer packaging and has switched to FSC-certified sustainable stock for the remaining 5%.